We can assist you in terminating your service permanently if it is no longer required. We can also temporarily disable your service if the premises is not currently occupied or you will be away for an extended period.
What you need to apply
- Your National Identification (ID) card or Passport
- Sale agreement along with transport, title or lease
- Authorisation from account holder
- Power of Attorney
- Death and birth certificates
What is the application process
- Your documents will verified and copied
- A disconnection request form is filled out and signed by you
- You are issued with an acknowledgement slip
- The order for service disconnection is raised and sent out.